Widely praised for its amazing versatility in the kitchen, potatoes are an indispensable part of Indian cooking. Known as the most consumed and popular root vegetable in the world, potatoes are a start ingredient in every kitchen.
Baked, fried, steamed or mashed, potatoes are the ultimate comfort food. From curries, biriyani, street-side chaat to pulav, you can see potatoes in almost every Indian dishes. Native to South America, potatoes are the starchy, edible tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum. Available all year long, potatoes are rich in nutrients, easy to coo and can be enjoyed in diverse ways. Based on their size, colour and starch content potatoes are classified into different varieties.
However, the most common variety found in India is big white potatoes. Owing to their round to oval shape, medium starch content and mild sweet taste, big white potatoes are immensely popular in the country and make a perfect choice for a wide range of different dishes. Whether you toss them in the spice mix, deep-fry it or bake it with salt, the mid sweet and buttery potatoes always taste great.
Besides carb, potatoes are a good source of vitamin C, fibre, potassium, B vitamins and antioxidants like flavonoids, carotenoids etc. Regular intake of potatoes in moderation can offer some significant health benefits to you. The vast health advantages of potatoes are listed below:
• May reduce the risk of certain cancers
• Help regulate healthy blood pressure
• Promotes heart health
• Improves brain health
• May boost digestive health
• May help alleviate the inflammation associated with arthritis.
• If taken in moderation potatoes can help in weight management.
• Makes skin going and blemish-free.
• Boosts immunity and promotes good sleep.
Providing buyers across the globe with fresh, highest quality agro-based fresh big potatoes, the exporters in India have gained a solid reputation in the global market. Their offered range of big potatoes is highly valued for its subtle creamy taste, buttery texture, freshness, purity and longer shelf life. Following are some of the important factors that enable the renowned fresh big potato exporters in India to stand tall in the fruit and vegetable industry worldwide.
• They source their offered range of [potatoes from reputed farmers who use advanced farming techniques and fewer chemical fertilizers to grow vegetables.
• They offer the potatoes in sturdy, industry-grade, moisture-proof packing solutions so that freshness and quality are maintained.
• They thoroughly check their offered range of potatoes based on various strict quality parameters before forwarding them to the marketplace.
• Supported by a strong team and wide network, the exporters can suffice bulk order for fresh big potatoes in diverse specifications within the promised time frame.
• They always maintain transparency in all their transactions and direct all their activities to cater to the expectations of their customers worldwide.
• They ensure the on-time and safe delivery of the orders.
Fresh big potatoes are highly endeared by people of all across the country for its mildly sweet taste, low sugar content and creamy flesh.