Posted by Admin on June, 13, 2019
Fresh green chili is the one among the best to bring spicy taste to our food. The green chilies are the immature chili peppers that have been harvested before fully ripening and are an essential ingredient in Indian, Mexican and Thai cuisines. Fresh green chilies come with a lot of uses for household and medicinal purposes. These green chilies are dried under the sun to preserve them for longer durations and are also used for making pickles.
There are more than 200 different species of chilies available in different parts of the world. And all the species of green chilies contain capsaicin that is an active ingredient and extremely beneficial for the respiration process, heart and the blood pressure. Capsaicin present in chilies is the main reason for the warmth and has a crucial effect on improving the blood circulation and also stimulating the palate. The green chilies are low in calories, fat-free and enriched in nutrients like vitamins A, C and K, and the phytonutrient capsaicin that can enhance our health.
Some of the health benefits of fresh green chilies are as follows: -
• Rich in antioxidants: - Green chilies are a good source of antioxidants. Vitamins like vitamin A, vitamin B complex (B6 and B9), and vitamin C are found in chilies. Thus, green chilies are capable to compensate the damaging effects of bacteria in our bodies and are very helpful in preventing blood clots which is the primary reason of multiple cardiovascular diseases like cardiac arrest and heart stroke. Additionally, chilies are helpful in preventing the spread of cancer to the colon, prostate, and lungs.
• Anti-inflammatory in nature: - Green chilies are helpful in relieving the pain and the swelling associated with appalling bone disorders like arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid, etc.
• Soothing effect on the respiratory system: -The Phytonutrients present in green chilies helps in relaxing the respiratory passage and also beneficial in lowering the danger of lung cancer. Chilies are also helpful in preventing problems associated with lungs such as asthma, cough, and cold.
• Anti-bacterial properties: -The anti-bacterial properties of green chilies keep us safe from infections such as herpes zoster and athlete’s foot.
• Boost immunity: - The fresh green chilies contain nutrients such as Vitamin C, and vitamin B6 which are beneficial in boosting the immunity of our body to handle the diseases.
• Keep the digestive system healthy: - A significant advantage of consuming green chilies is that it is filled with essential dietary fiber that helps in cleansing the colon. The green chilies aid in healthy bowel movements and prevent constipation.
• Rich in calcium: - The fresh green chilies are an excellent source of calcium and helpful in keeping our teeth and bones healthy and strong. Furthermore, the calcium in chilies repairs the tissues and contributes to creating new blood cells.
• Improve vision: - Vitamin A present in the green chilies is one of the vital nutrients and beneficial in improving the vision and reducing the risk of cataracts and macular degeneration which happens with age.
• Aid in weight loss: - Green chilies have no calories and helpful in increasing the metabolism of the body. Chilies are hence beneficial in burning excess fat from the body.
• Help in keeping the skin radiant and young: - Vitamin C present in fresh green chilies facilitates the creation of collagen that keeps and maintains the firmness and the health of the skin. The phytonutrients in green chilies efficiently cure rashes, acne, pimples, blemishes, and wrinkles of our skin. Vitamin E presents in chilies produces natural oils that are good for our skin.
As India is one of the largest producers of chilies in the world, there are many fresh chili exporters in India instrumental in providing a wide variety of fresh green chilies in the national and international market. You can also rely on fresh green chili exporters in Nashik, Maharashtra for an excellent range of green chilies.